Crédit Agricole Assurances signs an agreement with Seguradoras Unidas to acquire a 25% stake in GNB Seguros - Nasdaq

Crédit Agricole Assurances signed an agreement with Seguradoras Unidas to acquire a 25% stake in GNB Seguros. Post closing, Crédit Agricole Assurances would therefore increase its stake from 50% to 75% of GNB Seguros, the remaining 25% stake ...



LIRE L'ARTICLE ORIGINAL SUR nasdaq.com

LIRE

nasdaq.com : Nasdaq Stock Market | Stock Quotes & Stock Exchange News

The Nasdaq Stock Market website, featuring stock quotes, analysis, financials, company news, market information as well as investing tools and guides.


Vous souhaitez investir dans l'immobilier et défiscaliser !

Vérifier votre éligibilité

SIMULATION PINEL